I was shocked to discover just a couple days ago that Shivani had nominated me for Five Ennobling Awards! Many thanks to her and the rest of the awesome people that continue to read my posts. Being busy with work I haven’t had the opportunity until today to write a proper post to acknowledge the amazing people that read my blog. For years I’ve held back from posting publicly on a blog, but my fulfillment in the days since I started at the end of April has undeniably skyrocketed.
Awesome Blog Content (ABC) Award
Inner Peace Award
Most Influential Blogger Award
Versatile Blogger Award
The ABC Award requires me to write a word or a phrase about myself for each of the English alphabets, so here it is:
A: Avocado in sushi but not anything else. I’m weird like that.
B: Big Comfy Couch. Absolutely adored this TV show when I was little. There was always something about the mysterious number of toys that the girl was able to fit into a couch.
C: Cats and cookies. I can’t bring myself to pick one of over the other. They make my life.
D: I used to wish on dandelions.
E: Eating is my sport.
F: I desperately wanted to be a figure skater when I was young.
G: My favourite Beanie Baby toy is a blue giraffe.
H: Homebody. This is me on most days.
I: Instant noodles. Something I have much more often than I really should.
J: Jam but not peanut butter. The two just don’t go together for me.
K: Knitting is a side-hobby of mine.
L: I’ve been lucky enough to have such caring people in my life.
M: “May you walk through the world and know its beauty all the days of your life.” – Apache Blessing
N: New Caledonia. A place I would love to visit one day.
O: Ovaltine. I haven’t had it in forever but I really miss the idea of it.
P: PJs. My outfit of the day (everyday) if I could.
Q: When I was a child I got a quarter every Tuesday and believed I’d be rich by the time I hit my 20s.
R: Reality shows. I’m guilty of watching these for entertainment purposes.
S: It used to be stickers but… now I collect scarves!!
T: TedTalks. Best. Things. Ever. Like how I went from reality TV to TedTalks? Yeah, now you’re feeling a little skeptical.
U: I’ve never learned my lesson to carry an umbrella at all times despite living in a city that rains constantly.
V: Violin was really difficult to learn.
W: The wordpress platform!
X: Xylophone. The word I never learned to spell as a child.
Y: Yam fries! Or just yams in general because my family loves them.
Z: Zebra print. I can’t stand the pattern on furniture.
1. 20something and beyond – http://20somethingandbeyond.com/
2. Cristian Mihai – http://cristianmihai.net/
3. The Happy Guide – http://thehappyguide.wordpress.com/
4. TheBigForest – http://thebigforestuk.wordpress.com/
5. 2unpublishedgirls – http://2unpublishedgirls.com/
Thank you Tilly for nominating me for the ‘very inspiring blogger’ award just days after my first nomination!
The rules for this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
4. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
- Sarah http://livetolist.wordpress.com/
- Katy http://katywarner.com/
- Julia http://defeatdespair.wordpress.com/
- Endahya http://carakata.wordpress.com/
- Jeks http://jeksplore.wordpress.com/